Powered By Blogger

Thursday 11 March 2010

Summer is almost here!!!

Well summer is almost here and my feet have come out of their ugg
boots,and need a little of, erm, TLC. So a pedicure is what they
need. It doesn't have to take long, a quick soak good rub down with
a foot file and I'm almost there. One of my favourite foot creams for
keeping my feet well moisterised, is scholls heal repair cream. Used
daily it really stops the crackle effect, that is so common when your
wearing summer shoes. Next just need a summer varnish, and of
course it has to be a hot pink. So I have chosen Leighten Denny -
Glamour Puss. A base coat, two coats of Glamour Puss and a top coat
varnish and I'm all done, ready for the sun!

Leighton Denny - Glamour Puss can be purchased through my
Amazon store, as well as Scholls heal and repair cream. Just follow
the link.






QUICK TIP

Before painting your nails, remove any cream or oil from the nail plate,
with nail varnish remover and lightly buff over your toenails with a very
fine nail file, next apply your base coat nail varnish. The gentle filing will add a key for your varnish to stick to better and your varnish will last for ages...

No comments:

Post a Comment